One of the best ways to manage your finances is to set up account notifications. Whether it be a balance alert (which can prevent you from overdrafting, or going under a minimum balance needed to earn a specific rate), a transfer notification (which can let you know if a transfer failed), or a general online banking access alert (which can notify you if someone is accessing your account), you can be easily notified—via email or text—of the latest action in your account.
To Set Up an Alert/Notification:
Note: If you have never set up alerts before, and wish to receive alerts on your mobile device, you must first enable SMS text alerts. Simply log in to online banking and:
- Click on Settings at the top of the screen, then the Contact tab.
- Scroll down to Phone Numbers, and click the pencil icon next to “Mobile.”
- Select “I would like to receive SMS text messages to this number.” (Please note: You will need to confirm this number via secure code delivery.”)
To set up an alert/notification:
- Log in to online banking.
- Click “Settings” in the right-hand corner.
- Under the “Notifications” tab, select the alert you wish to activate. You can choose from Balance/Transaction Alerts, Transfer Alerts, Savings Goal Alerts, Budget Alerts, and Authentication Alerts).
- Click the Gear icon on the right to set your alert.
- Designate how you wish to receive your alerts (email and/or text).
To Set up a Debit or Credit Card Alert:
- Log in to online banking (or our mobile banking app), click on More, then Card Management.
- Click on the card you for which you want to set up an alert.
- Click on “Alerts.”
- Click on the type of card (debit or credit) you want to set up. You will be redirected to a separate website to set up your alerts. Follow the directions on this page to set up alerts or register your card for the first time.
Quorum offers for you
♪Our Love… Keeps Lifting You Higher… ♬♫
Our popular, highly-rated liquid savings account HighQ gives you flexibility, competitive rates, no minimum balance AND no fees (as long as you maintain eStatements). Open an account today and learn why members trust their money with Quorum.
No more checking around.
Your search stops here. Enjoy the convenience of a FREE nationwide ATM network, online and mobile banking, online bill pay and a Debit Mastercard®.
Make Way for Mobile Deposits
Making a mobile deposits with Quorum’s mobile banking app is as simple as snapping a picture of your check. No stamps, no lines, no hassle.
We think you rate highly, too,
We've kept your term account (CD) rates high because you rate highly with us. It's just another way we're saying thank you for being a valued member of Quorum. Lock in a great rate—and peace of mind—with a Quorum Term Account.