One of the best ways to manage your finances is to set up account notifications. Whether it be a balance alert (which can prevent you from overdrafting, or going under a minimum balance needed to earn a specific rate), a transfer notification (which can let you know if a transfer failed), or a general online banking access alert (which can notify you if someone is accessing your account), you can be easily notified—via email or text—of the latest action in your account.
To Set Up an Alert/Notification:
Note: If you have never set up alerts before, and wish to receive alerts on your mobile device, you must first enable SMS text alerts. Simply log in to online banking and:
- Click on Settings at the top of the screen, then the Contact tab.
- Scroll down to Phone Numbers, and click the pencil icon next to “Mobile.”
- Select “I would like to receive SMS text messages to this number.” (Please note: You will need to confirm this number via secure code delivery.”)
To set up an alert/notification:
- Log in to online banking.
- Click “Settings” in the right-hand corner.
- Under the “Notifications” tab, select the alert you wish to activate. You can choose from Balance/Transaction Alerts, Transfer Alerts, Savings Goal Alerts, Budget Alerts, and Authentication Alerts).
- Click the Gear icon on the right to set your alert (see example below for setting a Low Balance alert).
- Designate how you wish to receive your alerts (email and/or text).
Quorum offers for you
You: #StayingHome; HighQ: #StayingStrong
No matter your balance, our HighQ liquid savings account has your back, offering a competitive 0.75% APY*.
No more checking around.
Your search stops here. Enjoy the convenience of a FREE nationwide ATM network, online and mobile banking, online bill pay and a Debit Mastercard®.
Make Way for Mobile Deposits
Making a mobile deposits with Quorum’s mobile banking app is as simple as snapping a picture of your check. No stamps, no lines, no hassle.
We got this.
Quorum's still offering some of the highest rates in the country for term accounts (CDs). Lock in your rate today, and take one small step towards a brighter future.