When you need to access the funds in your Quorum account, we offer several convenient options including:
1. ATMs: To find one of our over 100,000 fee-free ATMs closest to you, visit quorumfcu.org/atmfinder, enter your address or zip code, and check the box next to “FREE ATMs.” If you have our QChoice checking account, we’ll reimburse out-of-network ATM fees (up to $15/month). Learn more here.
2. Transfers: Use this option to move money between your Quorum account and accounts at other U.S. financial institutions. To start, you’ll need to add the account you’ll want to transfer to/from. Follow the two-part process below:
Part 1: Set up your external account*:
- Log in to online banking or the Quorum mobile banking app.
- Click on “Transfers.”
- Click on “Add an External Account” (on mobile, click on “Add Account”); follow the prompts to complete the process.
Part 2: Verify your external account*:
- Within three business days, two trial deposits will appear in your External Account. Once you see them, log back in to online banking.
- Click on “Settings” at the top right of the page, then the “Accounts” tab.
- Select “Confirm” to verify your External Account (you will need to know the exact amounts of both trial deposits to complete this step).
Once your external account has been verified, you will see the account listed in the “To Account” and “From Account” drop-downs in the Transfers feature in online/mobile banking.
*You must be the owner of the External Account and be able to provide documentation if requested by Quorum.
3. Shared Service Centers: Our shared service centers allow you to make a withdrawal in person at a partner credit union. To find a shared service center near you, visit quorumfcu.org/atmfinder, enter your address or zip code, and check the box next to “Shared Service Centers.”
Please note: We must have your valid ID information on file with us to use teller services at a shared service center, as well as a valid ID presented at the time of service. To provide/update your ID information:
- Log in to online banking at quorumfcu.org.
- Click on “More” from the menu at the left, then “Additional Services.”
- Under Forms, select “Submit Member ID Information,” and click “Continue,”
- Enter the required information.
4. Cash Back after Purchases with Debit Mastercard®: When making purchases in person at a merchant, choose the cash back option during the checkout process. Select “Debit” after you swipe your card and you’ll be presented with the option to get cash back.
5. Check Withdrawals: To request a check made payable to you:
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on “More.”
- Click on “Check Services” and choose the Check Withdrawal tab to access the online form.
Or, you can request a check through VoiceConnect, our automated telephone service, by calling (800) 874-5544 and selecting option 1.
To learn more about these services and more, visit quorumfcu.org or call our Member Service Team at (800) 874-5544. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.
Quorum offers for you
No more checking around.
Your search stops here. Enjoy the convenience of a FREE nationwide ATM network, online and mobile banking, online bill pay and a Debit Mastercard®.
♪Our Love… Keeps Lifting You Higher… ♬♫
Our popular, highly-rated liquid savings account HighQ gives you flexibility, competitive rates, no minimum balance AND no fees (as long as you maintain eStatements). Open an account today and learn why members trust their money with Quorum.
Get the credit card that's perfect for you.
Choose between cash rewards, daily savings, and luxury travel experiences. All with great rates and a host of Mastercard benefits.