When you need to access the funds in your Quorum account, we offer several convenient options including:
1. ATMs: To find one of our over 85,000 fee-free ATMs closest to you, visit quorumfcu.org/atmfinder, enter your address or zip code, and check the box next to “FREE ATMs.” If you have our QChoice checking account, we’ll reimburse out-of-network ATM fees (up to $15/month). Learn more here.
2. External Transfers: External Transfers allow you to easily schedule transfers (one-time or recurring) to your account at another U.S. financial institution via online/mobile banking. To set up an External Account*, follow the steps below:
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on “Add/verify external account(s)” from the Quick Links menu on the right.
- Click the “Link External Account” button.
- Enter the information requested, then click “Save.”
- Within three business days, two trial deposits will appear in your External Account. Once you see them, log back in to online banking.
- Click on “Settings” at the top right of the page, then the “Accounts” tab.
- Select “Confirm” to verify your External Account (you will need to know the exact amounts of both trial deposits to complete this step).
Once your external account has been verified, you will see the account listed in the “To Account” and “From Account” drop-downs in the Transfers feature in online/mobile banking.
3. Shared Service Centers: Our shared service centers allow you to make a withdrawal in person at a partner credit union. To find a shared service center near you, visit quorumfcu.org/atmfinder, enter your address or zip code, and check the box next to “Shared Service Centers.”
Please note: We must have your valid ID information on file with us to use teller services at a shared service center, as well as a valid ID presented at the time of service. To provide/update your ID information:
- Log in to online banking at quorumfcu.org.
- Click on “More” from the menu at the left, then “Additional Services.”
- Under Forms, select “Submit Member ID Information,” and click “Continue,”
- Enter the required information.
4. Cash Back after Purchases with Debit Mastercard®: When making purchases in person at a merchant, choose the cash back option during the checkout process. Select “Debit” after you swipe your card and you’ll be presented with the option to get cash back.
5. Check Withdrawals: To request a check made payable to you:
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on “More.”
- Click on “Check Services” and choose the Check Withdrawal tab to access the online form.
Or, you can request a check through VoiceConnect, our automated telephone service, by calling (800) 874-5544 and selecting option 1.
To learn more about these services and more, visit quorumfcu.org or call our Member Service Team at (800) 874-5544. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.
Quorum offers for you
No more checking around.
Your search stops here. Enjoy the convenience of a FREE nationwide ATM network, online and mobile banking, online bill pay and a Debit Mastercard®.
Plan. Save. Do.
No matter what you’re saving for, our HighQ Savings account can get you there faster. Start earning 1.75% APY today.
Rewards for adventurers, shopaholics, and foodies.
You choose the reward. For every dollar spent, you’ll earn one point toward travel, merchandise, and experiences that bring a smile to your face.