Need to make a deposit into your Quorum account? We offer several convenient options, including:
1. Mobile Deposits: Use our mobile banking app to make a check deposit:
- Select “Deposit” from the app’s main menu, then “Deposit a check.”
- Select the account to deposit funds into and enter the amount of your check.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Click “Deposit Check” to submit for processing.
2. External Transfers: External Transfers allow you to easily schedule transfers (one-time or recurring) from your account at another U.S. financial institution via online/mobile banking. To set up an External Account*, follow the steps below:
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on “Add/verify external account(s)” from the Quick Links menu on the right, then the “Link External Account” button.
- Enter the information requested, then click “Save.”
- Within three business days, two trial deposits will appear in your External Account. Once you see them, log back in to online banking.
- Click on “Settings” at the top right of the page, then the “Accounts” tab.
- Select “Confirm” to verify your External Account (you will need to know the exact amounts of both trial deposits to complete this step).
Once your external account has been verified, you will see the account listed in the “To Account” and “From Account” drop-downs in the Transfers feature in online/mobile banking.
3. ATMs: Our vast ATM network includes deposit-taking ATMs across the country. To find one close to you, visit quorumfcu.org/atmfinder, enter your address or zip code, and check the box next to “Deposit-Taking ATMs.”
4. Shared Service Centers: You can make a deposit in person at a partner credit union. Visit quorumfcu.org/atmfinder, enter your address or zip code, and check the box next to “Shared Service Centers” to find the locations closest to you. You’ll need a valid photo ID and your Quorum member number to start your transaction.*
To learn more about these services and more, visit quorumfcu.org or call our Member Services Team at (800) 874-5544. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.
*Please note: We must have your valid ID information on file with us to use teller services at a shared service center, as well as a valid ID presented at the time of service. To provide/update your ID information, 1) Log in to online banking at quorumfcu.org. 2) Click on “More” from the menu at the left, then “Additional Services.” 3) Under Forms, select “Submit Member ID Information,” and click “Continue,” 4) Enter the required information.
Quorum offers for you
Good rates make for a good future.
Open a term account and receive rates up to 3.00%APY. Lock in a market-leading rate and start saving today!
No more checking around.
Your search stops here. Enjoy the convenience of a FREE nationwide ATM network, online and mobile banking, online bill pay and a Debit Mastercard®.
Worry-free savings so you can focus on what matters most.
Right now, you can earn a market-leading 2.05% APY* with our HighQ Savings account.
Get the credit card that's perfect for you.
Choose between cash rewards, daily savings, and luxury travel experiences. All with great rates and a host of Mastercard benefits.