Need to make a deposit into your Quorum account? We offer several convenient options, including:
1. Mobile Deposits: Use our mobile banking app to make a check deposit:
- Select “Deposit” from the app’s main menu.
- Select the account to deposit funds into and enter the amount of your check.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Click “Deposit Check” to submit for processing.
2. Transfers: Use this option to move money between your Quorum account and accounts at other U.S. financial institutions. To start, you’ll need to add the account you’ll want to transfer to/from. Follow the two-part process below:
Part 1: Set up your external account*:
- Log in to online banking or the Quorum mobile banking app.
- Click on “Transfers.”
- Click on “Add an External Account” (on mobile, click on “Add Account”); follow the prompts to complete the process.
Part 2: Verify your external account*:
- Within three business days, two trial deposits will appear in your External Account. Once you see them, log back in to online banking.
- Click on “Settings” at the top right of the page, then the “Accounts” tab.
- Select “Confirm” to verify your External Account (you will need to know the exact amounts of both trial deposits to complete this step).
Once your external account has been verified, you will see the account listed in the “To Account” and “From Account” drop-downs in the Transfers feature in online/mobile banking.
*You must be the owner of the External Account and be able to provide documentation if requested by Quorum.
3. ATMs: Our vast ATM network includes deposit-taking ATMs across the country. To find one close to you, visit quorumfcu.org/atmfinder, enter your address or zip code, and check the box next to “Deposit-Taking ATMs.”
4. Shared Service Centers: You can make a deposit in person at a partner credit union. Visit quorumfcu.org/atmfinder, enter your address or zip code, and check the box next to “Shared Service Centers” to find the locations closest to you. You’ll need a valid photo ID and your Quorum member number to start your transaction.*
To learn more about these services and more, visit quorumfcu.org or call our Member Services Team at (800) 874-5544. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.
*Please note: We must have your valid ID information on file with us to use teller services at a shared service center, as well as a valid ID presented at the time of service. To provide/update your ID information, 1) Log in to online banking at quorumfcu.org. 2) Click on “More” from the menu at the left, then “Additional Services.” 3) Under Forms, select “Submit Member ID Information,” and click “Continue,” 4) Enter the required information.
Quorum offers for you
We think you rate highly, too,
We've kept your term account (CD) rates high because you rate highly with us. It's just another way we're saying thank you for being a valued member of Quorum. Lock in a great rate—and peace of mind—with a Quorum Term Account.
No more checking around.
Your search stops here. Enjoy the convenience of a FREE nationwide ATM network, online and mobile banking, online bill pay and a Debit Mastercard®.
♪Our Love… Keeps Lifting You Higher… ♬♫
Our popular, highly-rated liquid savings account HighQ gives you flexibility, competitive rates, no minimum balance AND no fees (as long as you maintain eStatements). Open an account today and learn why members trust their money with Quorum.
Get the credit card that's perfect for you.
Choose between cash rewards, daily savings, and luxury travel experiences. All with great rates and a host of Mastercard benefits.